Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in the CALIFORNIA sun

I know, I know.... I've been lazy and haven't written about our amazing vacation to Cali.  Mom, Sarah, J, and I arrived on Sunday.  Dad thought he needed to attend church, which is fine.  But that also means he was alone on Father's Day.  So sad.... Once he got there though.... the party started!  Haha.  A week of boogie boarding, laying in the sand, seeing tide pools, waking up to donuts, and so much more was quite fun.  haha.  And having our own little place where we could make our own meals was a major plus.  haha

This is pretty much as ironic as it gets... haha.  Mom never got in the water... let alone boogie board...!  hmmm

Oh look .... it's the parents!

Oh man... I just had to add this

Sarah and I were totally professional boogie boarders!

Why is this picture fuzzy?  I don't know... but you got the point. haha

The kids... reunited at last!

Funny picture of the children... haha.  Notice my two thumbs up?  It's my new favorite hand signal... just ask Sarah.

My feet are on the left.  Sarah's are in the middle.  Mom's are on the right.  So sandy...

At this nun place... I can't even remember what it's called.  haha

Oh the scenery... haha.  Notice the thing around Mom's neck... haha.  We probably wouldn't have learned anything if we didn't have those headsets...

At the Angels vs. Rockies game!  Angels won!  Yeah....

The Fam!!!

Another one of the family... minus Dad.  He just loves being the photographer.

This picture is my favorite ever!  I'm even putting it in a special frame for my room... haha

Marcia, Jim, Justin, Alicia, and Mom.  Good times at Marcia's house...

Crystal and Ashlyn loved the zoo.... and I'm not exaggerating.  haha.  They would point out the animals they wanted to see next... even if that animal was on the other side of the park.  No way I'm walking all that way....
Justin had one dollar stolen from him... and then returned.  Oh those tricky birds...


Early mornings at the tide pools.... We did see a lot of crabs.  And of course... PETA president over here wouldn't let us touch anything....

4 comments:

  1. Once again, Camille gets lots of points for her sarcasm. Also, I wished we had gotten a picture of the sea lions inside the marine mammal center--then you would remember how cool it really was. The "Nun" place was the Mission San Juan Capistrano, and you know the PETA president was great at pointing out a cool sea slug at the end of the tide pool excursion! Peace to the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha love it. I sometimes just read the comments and forget about the pictures because they are so funny! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog millie! Good times in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Camille,
    Hilarious post, such sarcasm truly needs to be appreciated, and slyly calling "someone" PETA president but leaving us all knowing exactly who you were talking about... classic.

    Sincerely,
    "another person" (if confused, see as of now...)

    PS - thanks for inviting me to the blog circle, I feel so loved

    ReplyDelete