Monday, June 15, 2009

Take me out to the ball game(s)

Just for Alicia...... I am posting about Jacob's baseball games.  The whole months of April and May were filled with these games.  Mostly we had games on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and double-hitters on Saturday.  So pretty much everything involved baseball.  J was on the Diamond Backs.... for the second year in a row.  And for the first time in his baseball career, Jacob got to pick his own number.  So what number did he choose?  32 of course ........ after Jimmer Fredette.  haha.  We had a lot of fun.  Especially going to Mountain Ridge and eating their tasty pretzels.  haha

J's coach coaching him while Jacob is up at bat. Notice the 32 on Jacob's back.

Why so serious?  haha.  He is just worn out.  I don't play of course, but I'm sure baseball is a draining sport.

Not sure what base he is on...... but I think it's second base.  Maybe he will decide to steal....

Obviously he is up at bat.  Get a home run!!!!!


Totally matrix style.  I must admit.... this is a pretty cool picture.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of your blogging!
    So, on my blog, it still says... "Paris- 5 weeks ago"
    Weird... I dont know how to fix it. Maybe you, Miss Blogger QUeen, can figure it out for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I wish we took a picture of the 3 pretzels we ate and the cheese sauce we savored.

    ReplyDelete