This is Sarah at her finest! haha. Sorry about it being tilted.... my camera is lameo and doesn't want to flip it. Dang technology....
Jacob is obsessed..... but that's besides the point. haha. His favorite is probably wake boarding... and you can tell. He's already pretty good. But if you listen very closely, Mom asks J what else he has done today.... haha. His answer: I took the newspaper from Sunday out to the recycling bin. wow.... what an accomplishment!
Hahaha took out the paper. That's great. A mere 20 feet walk.
ReplyDeleteSarah is so violent! And Jacob, you've got to do more than play the Wii. At least go jump in the pool! I have to say, I've heard Mom say that to me so many times. Gotta love summer times!
ReplyDeleteha i know. So typical huh, mom gets home and you better have something you have done on her list :) hehe. I guess once you get your puppy you will be more active than wii "resort".
ReplyDeleteHow rude! I practiced(forced by mom) and played doubles tennis. Dad & I vs. Sarah and Camille. I was victorious 7-5 after being down 4-1, then 5-1. So I did do something besides wii. Jacob
ReplyDelete