WOW pure entertainment! I love it! So funny I am going to watch it again and again. Love the dance routines... did you memorize or have the dance playing in the background? I think you should post it on Youtube and see how many viewers you get. Also, people like Ellen and Oprah find videos like these and have them on their show!! haha
We spent hours and hours learning this dance.... haha. No joke. But we did like at least 5 takes. Your costume came in handy!! And I told Sarah we should put it on facebook because she is scared to put it on Youtube. haha
WOW pure entertainment! I love it! So funny I am going to watch it again and again. Love the dance routines... did you memorize or have the dance playing in the background? I think you should post it on Youtube and see how many viewers you get. Also, people like Ellen and Oprah find videos like these and have them on their show!! haha
ReplyDeleteWe spent hours and hours learning this dance.... haha. No joke. But we did like at least 5 takes. Your costume came in handy!! And I told Sarah we should put it on facebook because she is scared to put it on Youtube. haha
ReplyDeleteCrazy! I wouldn't put it on either, but it is super funny. Definitely a Mabey sisters activity.
ReplyDelete