Friday, May 4, 2012
I wish I could say that exciting things have been happening recently, but that would be a lie. Spring semester doesn't really come in easy. I had quizes due the first day of class, plenty of assignments, I've already taken one test, another starts on Monday and another one starts on Friday. So yeah, this is how BYU jam packs a whole semester into 7 weeks. New ward, new apartment, new everything basically. And despite what it sounds like, I really do love it. But I'm weird and like school, so of course I love it.
National pretzel day was April 26!! It's my favorite favorite favorite (food) holiday of year!! (National Peanut Butter day is #2)
Moving in is super exciting. Especially when you have to walk up 4 flights of stairs many many times to get everything moved in. And of course it just happened to be the hottest day of the year thus far. But I'm certainly not complaining, I love my room and apartment so it was totally worth it.
Gotta love Miss Congeniality. In all honesty, I would probably say the same thing. (secret blonde over here)
ROSEMARY
A little shout-out to JT. Love him. Love this. (90's were the best)
I finally broke down and bought the shoes I've wanted FOREVER. Adorable. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That last picture makes your hips look wide and your feet tiny :)
ReplyDelete