Sunday, June 17, 2012

H.O.M.E.

I've lived in Provo for what seems like so long that being home doesn't really feel like being home. It's almost as if it's just an extended weekend and that in a couple of days, I will begin another round of classes and spend countless hours in the library. But that is not the case my friends. And because I'm one of those people that hates reading long drawn out blog posts (I'd rather look at pictures), I won't bore you with words anymore.


I VOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. Big deal (hence the caps)











My "little" brother turned 16. What the what?! He can drive now. (I am in no way endorsing his driving skills)










Nolan came to visit me in P-town!! (Well and Alicia and Justin as well)











The library ALL semester was empty. Fall semester during any given day and time was packed. I was always one of 10 other people in the periodicals. Not joking.






As if Justin isn't always dressed up, we "dressed up" and went to countless weddings this semester and instagram was there to document it. Trusty little instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment