me: I'll blog today just to make you happy haha
Alicia: well, don't blog if it's going to bore me
me: rude!
Alicia: haha
just joking
nbd
me: okay, have fun doing dishes!
Alicia: you have fun blogging
me: oh i will

I'm a fan of full moons. A big fan.
I went to conference on Sunday afternoon! Despite the little bit of snow right before, it was a wonderful experience! (It wasn't my first time there)
Temple.

So if you get up to $100, BYU stops giving you money. This means that I had $99.56 (I bought a water bottle) Close call man!!

We like to arm wrestle in ward choir instead of practice. It's normal, right?

Sarah and I got to see an early showing of the Huger Games!! We loved it and I thought they did a nice job of staying true to the book. The only thing that bothered me was how shaky the camera was, but I stopped noticing it once the real action started.

And this was the line for all the midnight premieres!! So glad we avoided this!

I feel like everyone has to go to the Festival of Colors at least once in their lives. But trust me, once is enough. The huge explosion is death. You can't see. You can't breath. There are thousands of people. There's a barn area next to you screwing up your senses. You drive in crazy traffic to get there. You walk 2 miles to get to the temple (and 2 miles back). Like I said, once is enough.
I had my first Orchestra performance!! I haven't been in a group since middle school, so it was a fun change to not be a solo performer. They both have their perks, though.
One of my friends texted me one day and told me that this Asian man looks like my father. So I did a side-by-side analysis. Thoughts?
3 words: Mountain West Burrito
:)
We (Abby, Jenna, Kylie, and I) went to Park City to visit Abby's friend and this is her adorable daughter! Her name is Aislyn which I had NEVER heard before. It's pronounced like Iceland but less harsh sounding.
Making cookies for Relief Society. They love me (or they should, because I bring treats every time I teach)

Easter outfit. Stripes and flowers.
Thanks for blogging about your life. I'm sure you could have added a few dates in there, too. Next time I'll harass you for that: I summary of the dates you've been on.
ReplyDelete