Thursday, September 30, 2010

Old traditions never die :)

Two words: HOMECOMING HALLWAYS.

Yeah. It's always less stressful when I'm not in charge, but rather just a helper. Here are some shots from the hallways which stu co will be taking down tomorrow :( all that work for ONE week!!

(seniors = New York. juniors = Hong Kong. sophomores = Paris. freshman = South Africa)


















4 comments:

  1. Wow those halls look amazing!! Honestly look professionally done. Nice work to you and J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved decorating the halls! Looks good...and I like the tiger and the world--how'd you do those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you bunch up like that paper you put in bags when it has a present (i cant think of the name). like you wrap it around a pencil and dip the end in glue and stick it down. it takes forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, looks like a ton of work, if I did all that I'd just say tough, it's stayin

    ReplyDelete