Thursday, October 28, 2010

A little pre-Halloween fun

Since I can remember, Jacob and I have had my senior year/his freshman year planned out. Halloween is just one of those things that was a must. We thought of tons of possible outfits, but with little time and a lack of real care, we did the easy thing. I only have 5+ pairs of scrubs in my closest and borrowing one of Dad's old lab coats was just so simple. So... that's what happened :) But in case you're a little confused where the beloved dinosaur costume came into all this, it's because Jacob had to "trick-or-treat for canned goods" with Student Council. Love that costume :)









3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that dinosaurs costume makes me laugh everytime. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we are still getting use out of that dinosaur costume. Hilarious! Also, it looks like Jacob needs to put away some of his clothes and clean his room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAH so I was almost crying of laughter with the dinosaur costume. That costume seriously has gotten so much use!

    ReplyDelete