its a senior class fundraiser so its more to buy a parking spot but its worth it haha and j is the freshman so anything i wanted was a go. but at least i put his name on it. most seniors with siblings didn't include the younger one but i'm just such a kind sister haha
haha love it! When did Bonanza start allowing this? I'm so jealous. How did Jacob allow you to paint it Purple??
ReplyDeleteits a senior class fundraiser so its more to buy a parking spot but its worth it haha and j is the freshman so anything i wanted was a go. but at least i put his name on it. most seniors with siblings didn't include the younger one but i'm just such a kind sister haha
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask the same question..light purple? I'm glad you guys are already enjoying HS together.
ReplyDeletethat is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete