Sunday, September 30, 2012

My life in Instagram pics

The Mabey family isn't exactly "adventurous," so yes, during the whole four-wheeling ride, I kept repeating to myself, "please don't die, please don't die."

 Every Monday morning I help in a kindergarten classroom.
Funny occurrences:
I was asked: "are you Ms. Werner's mom?" (Right, because I would logically be a 65 year old woman's mother)
The kids had to do a "texture walk" where they would step on different things (cooked spaghetti, carpet, marbles, flour, etc) and the last one they had to step in was mud. This one little girl says, "I don't want to go in that because I'm a lady and ladies don't play in mud."


Made some homemade pretzels to sneak into the football game. Best decision I've ever made. Who doesn't love pretzels at games? Let's be real, how doesn't love pretzels period?!

 Football games and sneaky pictures

 Memorizing dozens of flowers and leaves for floral design. What's the real importance of knowing the difference between a button mum and a novelty mum? I don't know, you tell me.

Trip to SLC to see the little Rosemary Babyface

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA you are so witty I LOVE IT.

    1. You would have to pay me to go 4-wheeling! I'm so scared!
    2. Are you helping out in the Kindergarten class just for volunteer hours?
    Little kids are seriously the funniest! I love their comments, and yeah they have no perception of time/age.
    3. THat is such a good idea to bring your pretzels to the game! Pretzels from the stands are rock hard and no good!
    4. Cute FB pics!
    5. HAHAHA I know right! Its so dumb, yet so fun all at the same time.
    6. You guys look like twins! SO fun. CUte BUNNN!!! Sock Bun?

    ReplyDelete