Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beijing

As promised, I'm updating this and telling plenty of stories (mostly for Alicia. I am like Becca - I'd rather see pictures and not read like 3 paragraphs of useless information) So we started off our trip in Beijing, China.


Tiananmen Square


After a couple days, you start getting really good at chopsticks. When you have the choice whether to learn or die of starvation, forcing yourself to use them isn't too bad. Now whenever we get Chinese food (which won't be for months. Trust me. I refuse to eat rice for at least a month) I'll definitely use chopsticks!!




They have a lot of interesting musical instruments in China. This is just one of the many.


Chinese chess! If I was any good at regular chess, I'd probably try to learn


The Great Wall of China. And let me tell you something, it is a hike. Some parts are so ridiculously steep. Good thing we didn't visit China in the summer, otherwise I would have been sweating like crazy. I should have brought hiking shoes for this beast.






We got foot massages after our trip to the Great Wall!!






Riding in a Rickshaw aka signing your life away

No comments:

Post a Comment