Yes, we have been back from this trip for like a month, but I finally have nothing to do. So, I decided to post some of our pictures. The only issue is that all the pictures from my camera are purely scenes, no people. So I'll have to go onto the other computer to get some with our family. But I'm just to lazy to do that. haha
The Arc de Truimph

The grounds at Versailles
Who could go to Paris and NOT see the Mona Lisa? haha. Of course, it has a bullet-proof glass case around it.

Inside the Opera House. The only reason this picture is fuzzy is because I wasn't smart enough to realize that my setting should be on flash. haha

Outside the Opera House. Of course dad is taking a close up ... and not using zoom, but getting close. Silly father.
Nice post! I am so proud of your blogging skills. You leave funny messages on each photo too. So talented.
ReplyDelete