As I am turning 20 tomorrow and losing every ounce of "teenager" left in me, I thought I'd do a little review/summary/synopsis of the past year, if you will.
February:
19th Birthday
March:
Festival of Colors
April:
(You've heard this story a million times)
Said goodbye to freshman year and the dorms
May:
Voted for the FIRST TIME
June:
Left Spring semester (and the abnormally quiet library) for the summer
July:
7/11 was important, as always
Newport
Balboa Island
August:
Picked some raspberries in Idaho (notice the Snoasis)
Yellowstone
Back to school
September:
Visited SLC and Rosemary/Rosa Maria
Football season
October:
Officially engaged
Yay
November:
Had a little Thanksgiving photo shoot
Made some homemade caramels
December:
I LOVED WRAPPING PRESENTS
First of many Christmases
Obsessed
January:
Took engagements
February:
Kept the tradition of Motab alive







What a fun year you have had! Still can't believe you are turning 2-0! That is so crazy. You still seem like my little, little sister. So you won't be disappointed, I am pulling an Alicia (hehe) and have your bday card on my kitchen table! Jordan is never home and I was waiting for him to sign it. So, since that failed, you still have a little surprise. Hope it's entertaining :) Love you lots! Happy last day of teenager hood! Your 20's are the best years E_V_E_R.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that you guys were so successful with the animal watching in Yellowstone this year. Should have made a separate post just for that one :) Here's to your twenties...
ReplyDelete