Sunday, August 5, 2012

Idaho

I honestly cannot remember a summer that I have not gone to Idaho. In fact, I think if you add up all the days I've been in the state of Idaho in my entire life, it would probably equal a whole year (maybe even more). Even though we've gotten older and less people have joined in the vacation, it's still the same old Idaho it's always been.

We needed our fix of snoasis. Best snow cones ever.
 

Picking raspberries in the back yard. Mmmm tasty 
 

Oh hey parents! (circa 1970s)












Golfing: a must.
 

Idaho sunset 










And the same goes to Yellowstone - it's the same it's always been (except we don't get paid for seeing animals like we used to. Dang it.)

 










 And of course, some rocket launching in the park. I'd love to say it was a great success, but running across the street and spending a half hour to get the remains off the roof of an apartment doesn't quite qualify it as a "success."

No comments:

Post a Comment