We have lots of conversations via text, even when we're on other ends of the house:
We follow our favorites on instagram, although they never tell us any of their secrets. Dang them.
We're very focused.
Bottom line, we love this show. I am dying with anticipation to see what happens on Sunday, July 22. According to the lovely Chris Harrison, it's supposed to the the event of the summer. (Forget about the Olympics, this finale will be much more exciting)
Hahaha Hahahah Hahaha
ReplyDeleteThis just made my night. Absolutely hilarious! Why are we the only ones who will admit we like the show!? I love the texting convos. And yes, Chris Harrison was right, It WILL be the event of the summer.
this is so funny! must run in the family genes cuz casey and i watch it religiously. he won't admit it, but he does. such good tv!!!
ReplyDeleteThat show is called The Bachelorette? I thought it was called SSS, the Stranger Spit Swap
ReplyDelete