Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm a hypocrite

Why? Because I get mad at Alicia for not updating her blog more often and I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. In my defense, I do not have a little child that I can take pictures of. I also do not do anything exciting. Unless you consider doing homework exciting. Which sometimes may be true, but not now. Unlike Alicia, I do not think balancing chemistry equations is fun. And that my friends, is why I am not a chemistry major.

Here are some of the more fun things I have done recently:


Still have yet to receive a letter from this kid. But I guess it takes like forever for letters to get to South America, so I shouldn't be too sad.


Went to lunch with this girl. Not in these clothes, though. Just because we live 45 minutes away doesn't mean we see each other all the time, but we like to randomly meet up.


Finally saw this movie. I could not stop laughing during the pony scene. I don't know why, I just couldn't.


I went to a Jazz game. Of course the weather was absolutely horrible that night and we were walking in a blizzard. And it was freezing. I couldn't care less about the NBA, but it was still a fun night.


We rooted for the Timberwolves though. And this guy. Kevin Love.


I've been to quite a lot of BYU basketball games. And sometimes we try to look awkward.


I bowled a TURKEY people. This is a big deal. Mostly because if I ever get above 50, I'm happy. I case you were wondering, I finished that game with a 149!

Okay, well I think that's it. Have a fun Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Who did you go to the jazz game with? The turkey is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete