Sunday, August 28, 2011

Holler at that BYU

So to be honest, I'm just talking over this thing. Not that I haven't already, but now it's official. Clearly we all know that Mom will never update this nor has anything too important to say about the boring lives of the Mabey family. So here I am, in my dorm which I thankfully don't have to share with anyone (best decision ever) except I guess it kind of makes me a loser because instead of going to the Cannon Center with everyone to eat lunch, I made myself a half peanut butter sandwich and ate it as I installed Word onto my computer, taking over this blog. I think it's stupid to change the address and everything, but just know it's mine. Well that's about it. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday dinners at the Cannon Center is a must. Hope you have a wonderful first day! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete