Since I had to make my own cake, Rosemary and I decided to do something crazy and make it tye-dye. It didn't turn out too cool but it was delicious.
Rosemary made me cupcakes!!!
Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter swirl. And cream cheese frosting with a hint of peanut butter. I know Becca is really jealous right now.
I put all 18 candles real close together because this year I had a real wish. And I really want it to come true.
Typical Dad. Always buys me flowers. "I hope you're not getting sick of roses" -Garn. Never.

Oh, and I helped Jacob make his campaign signs. And we got to the school at 5:35 to get the best spots. Yeah, I'm pretty much the best sister in the world.
LOVE IT! So cute! The signs are cake turned out so well! You are the best sister.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! And good job helping out Jay. And yes, you'll never get sick of getting flowers.
ReplyDeleteActually the cake looks cool! I would like to see a pic of the final product. I wish I could try those peanut butter cupcakes.... YUMMMMMMMM
ReplyDelete