if you're wondering, that's Brock, Rosemary (of course), and Kohl
Friday, November 19, 2010
HARRY POTTER!!
As father says, "you only live once," so I took his advice and went to the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1) I figured, there is only one time in my whole life I can go to the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1) so I went. Now, contradicting to dad's previous remark, he tried his best to talk me out of it at about 9:15 last night, and it just didn't work. I went with Rosemary and her sister Amy and pretty much every person from Bonanza and Palo (ew) was at Red Rock. Luckily, Rose, Amy, and I didn't have to be in the same theater as the rest of the crazy people. To my surprise, not that many people dressed up, but almost every single one of my friends dressed up. Anyway, it was a great movie and despite getting 3 hours of sleep and being incredibly tired, it was worth it. You all should see it :)

if you're wondering, that's Brock, Rosemary (of course), and Kohl
if you're wondering, that's Brock, Rosemary (of course), and Kohl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment