So this was my first time asking anyone to any dance (obviously) but it was fun. It took me a good 6 hours to finish the whole project, but I'm glad it's just over and done with.
That's the poster, once again, obviously. The P.S. on the bottom says "this makes up for all those times I promised I'd make cookies, but never followed through." Just a little inside joke...
The ones in pink spelled out my name, the yellow ones spelled out sadies with a question mark, and the rest of the colors were just random letters.

His floor. I put wax paper down because I figured that the cookies would never get eaten if they were straight on his floor. But then again, boys eat anything haha
Very cute idea! I'm sure he enjoyed the cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteActually they were cookies haha
ReplyDeleteCute! I'm sure you're glad you went with the circle cutouts instead of each letter...very well done!
ReplyDelete